Our school follows the Montessori/Kindergarten Activity-based curriculum that influences the materials, methods, classroom climate and skills as well. Montessori education is based on the belief that children are individuals with their own strengths, needs, likes and learning styles. Learning is transmitted through "play." Play type activities is devised such that it is both easier for the kid to learn and the objective of the educator is achieved as well. Playing is very important at this stage, even if it is unstructured out in the playground type of play. We also have formulated theme-based concept that enables the child to relate to themes like space, transportation, or jungle animals. This provides the kid a meaningful context for learning and the child explores these interesting topics through reading and technology. This concept makes learning purposeful and intentional.
Apart from imparting the knowledge in books our school opens the door to the outside world by organizing regular field trips in each term. Field trips expose the kids to real-life situations and enable them to better understand their neighbourhood.
To cultivate the sense of culture, custom and tradition in the young minds we celebrate all national ,regional festivals and also special days like Father’s day, Mother’s day. Parents are asked to emphasize the importance of these days to their ward.
Our Kindergarten worksheets are designed for language, arts that include reading readiness, phonics and vocabulary to help your child progress in these areas. It is structured to fit into a standard kindergarten curriculum and is a fun for the kids.
Concept for Academic year
Gardening - It is very important to make the children understand the importance of plants and trees in our life. Each student will be made to plant a variety of plant and nourish it on a daily basis. The growth of the plant will be seen and understood by the student in a fun-filled enviornment.
The school academic activities are scheduled only for the five days of the week. Each working day consists of only one session with an interval of 15 minutes.
|Monday - Friday||Play Group||9.00am to 12.00pm|
|Monday - Friday||Pre KG||9.00am to 12.30pm|
|Monday - Friday||LKG||9.00am to 12.30pm|
|Monday - Friday||UKG||9.00am to 12.30pm|
• Students are expected to be in their respective classrooms before 9.30 a.m.
• Students can leave the school once the session for the day is over as mentioned earlier.
• Prior permission should be sought from the Principal for availing leave.
• A proper leave letter addressed to the Principal should be produced on the day of appearance after leave.
• If a child has fever or other suspected illness he/she will be secluded from other children. Parents will be promptly informed to pickup the child.
• If a child is allergic to certain food like chocolates, nuts, etc, the teacher should be informed about it.
• Nails should be cut and trimmed regularly.
• Hair should be combed and tied neatly.
• Decent colour dress can be worn on birthdays.
• Tight Jeans and Pants are not recommended.
• Make sure that the child is worn comfortable innerwear.
• Gold ornaments are strictly not to be worn for school.
• Accessories that irritate the child’s skin should not be worn.
• Provide healthy snack in reasonable quantity.
• Food should be in appropriate size and texture for the age and ability of the child so they can easily chew and swallow their food.
• Nuts and other hard foods that are difficult for young children to chew should be avoided.
• Children are also encouraged to drink water throughout the day.
• Sweet foods such as cakes, biscuits, lollies, and chocolates are not encouraged at school.
• Avoid sending chips, chocolates and carbonated drinks.
• Adequate hand washing by children is essential.
1. Spare Dress- 1 set.
2. Extra towel.
3. Water bottle.
4. Healthy Snacks.
5. Hand kerchief
A smooth and cordial parent-staff relationship is an essential pre-requisite for the child’s progress. To ensure this we hold Parent teacher contact session every month on the third Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 11.30a.m. Observations, feedback on children is provided and demands of parents are met on such occasions.
To ensure safety and security of the child when you are away, we pertain to certain emergency procedures.
• In case of emergency, the phone number to be contacted first should be given .
• Whenever there is a change in phone numbers (father or mother),do update them in the office.
• In case of unannounced holidays the father’s number will be contacted first for picking up the child.